Totaal aantal pageviews

Volg per e-mail!

Contact

Vragen, suggesties of tips? Mailen naar twilightbelgium@gmail.com !

Winkels

Zoek hieronder jouw nieuwe boek of DVD! (gratis verzending)

Stem op ons!

Twilight Poison Topsite Top Twilight Blogs

TwiBel pagina's

Facebook pagina Netlog pagina GarageTV Kanaal
Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Volgers

Er is een fout opgetreden in dit gadget

Partners

Twilight Forever Twilight-Belgium Twilight Quebec Twilight Quebec
zondag 9 mei 2010
Gevonden via twitter:


Edward: “Have you had a chance to look at yourself?”
Bella: “Urn. No, I guess not. Why?”
Edward: “Then I suppose you don’t realize how utterly, heart-breakingly beautiful you are tonight. I’m not surprised Mike’s having difficulty with improper thoughts about a married woman. I am disappointed that Alice didn’t make sure you were forced to look in a mirror.”




so tonight I pulled out one of the scarier pieces as I got ready in the paneled bathroom. It was black, lacy, and embarrassing to look at even when it wasn't on.


(nee, Breaking Dawn wordt nog niet verfilmd, maar dit zijn gefotoshopte beelden)

bron en meer foto's hier

0 reacties: