Totaal aantal pageviews

Volg per e-mail!

Contact

Vragen, suggesties of tips? Mailen naar twilightbelgium@gmail.com !

Winkels

Zoek hieronder jouw nieuwe boek of DVD! (gratis verzending)

Stem op ons!

Twilight Poison Topsite Top Twilight Blogs

TwiBel pagina's

Facebook pagina Netlog pagina GarageTV Kanaal
Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

Volgers

Er is een fout opgetreden in dit gadget

Partners

Twilight Forever Twilight-Belgium Twilight Quebec Twilight Quebec
zaterdag 3 juli 2010
The Individual: Nikki Reed


SCHOOL Alexander Hamilton High School, Los Angeles, California

ACTIVITIES Gymnastics

FAVORITE SUBJECT English, Art

HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY On why she left school after feeling that she didn't fit in: "If you can't find the perfect spot in a group, it's not about how pretty you are. You can't really fly solo."

LEFT: Reed in her freshman year, 2003



The Jock: Taylor Lautner


SCHOOL Valencia High School, Valencia, California

ACTIVITIES Karate, football, baseball, hip-hop dance

FAVORITE SUBJECT P.E.

LEFT: Lautner in his freshman year, 2007.




The Good Girl: Ashley Greene


SCHOOL Wolfson High School, Jacksonville, Florida

ACTIVITIES Acting, dancing, tae kwon do, Chi Delta Pi society, cheerleading
YEARBOOK QUOTE "Who knows what can happen/Do what ya do, just keep on laughing/Find yourself/There's always a brand new day."

HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY “I didn’t really have a boyfriend until I was probably 16, which my parents were thrilled about. I was like, ‘I have no time for boys,’ and my dad was, ‘Yes, I think you’re right.’
LEFT: Greene in her senior year, 2005.


The Rebel: Kristen Stewart


SCHOOL A. E. Wright Middle School, Calabasas, California

ACTIVITIES Writing, photography

HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY “I had to stop going to school because I worked [in films] too much and my teachers resented me a lot. But I really love home school—independent study is for me.

LEFT: Stewart in 7th grade, 2003 (the actress was home schooled for high school).





Mr. Popular: Kellan Lutz


SCHOOL Horizon High School, Scottsdale, Arizona

ACTIVITIES Boxing, football, Arizona Youth Billiard champion

HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY "[My older brother] brought me to the parties and I was like the cool young Lutz."

LEFT: Lutz in his senior year, 2003.



klik hier als je Stephenie & Rachelle wilt zien.

0 reacties: